Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum - Non Curo

Carpe diem and all that crap. We only have one life here on earth ;)

søndag den 7. oktober 2012

Coming up:

saturday morning  around crap a.m. me and a friend named Tasia will go on a interrail-adventure together!

The plan is to go to Krakow as the first stop (changing trains in Hamburg, Berling and Warszawa), where we will drink good beer, shop and go to Auschwitz/Birkenau

In Krakow we will meet up with a friend of mine, called Simon / Gråstein and together we will travel to Prague. In Prague we don't have any specific plans yet, but I bet there'll be plenty of things to do and see :)

Simon will go on by himself by thursday to Berlin, while Tasia and I stay in Prague to get some ink under our skin :3 saturday or sunday, we will also go to Berlin which will be the last stop in this round, before heading back to dk. I have to go to school monday morning, but yadda yadda.. If I don't make it.. well.. don't tell my teacher why...

Can't wait :3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar